New Patient Registration
If you live within our practice catchment area you are welcome to register with us and our reception staff will be happy to guide you through the procedure.
Please complete BOTH FORMS in 'Register Online' page.
Please note: you are NOT REGISTERED with the Practice until you have brought in your PROOF OF ID and PROOF OF ADDRESS. Incomplete forms will be resulting delay of your registration.
Please allow 10-15 working days for your registration to be processed and complete on receive of your PROOFS.
We will contact you when to bring one proof of ID and Proofs of ADDRESS.
PROOF OF ID and ADDRESS (Valid within the last 3 months)
Example of Documents accepted are:
- Photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Proof of Address in the form of:
- Utility bill (Gas, Electric or water)
- Bank/credit card statement
- Tenancy Agreement (more than 6 months before contract ends)
- Council Tax Bill (current year bill)
REGISTRATION OF CHILDREN
We CANNOT register ANYONE under the age of 16 without an Adult being registered. To register a child, please ensure that you bring the following information.
- Record of Previous Immunisations (i.e. child's red book)
- Birth Certificate
Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Please contact reception for further information.